Perfect for Diffusing Curly Hair.
The Pop-Up Silicone Curl Diffuser is the perfect tool for diffuse-drying curly hair. Heat resistant flexible silicone allows for a snug, secure fit on almost all hairdryers. The ultimate space-saving design is perfect for storage or travel.
- Heat resistant cool touch silicone surface
- Diameter of opening is 5.4cm (2 1/8”) and fits barrels up to 4.7cm (1.85”)
- Fits most dryers and brands
- Great for at-home or collapses for travel
- Lightweight design slips right onto hairdryer and stays in place
- Distributes air evenly so that curls dry without frizz
1. Apply your favorite styling products to soaking wet hair and then allow your hair to air dry partially (5-10 minutes for best results) before using the diffuser.
2. Clip in duck bill clips to your roots if you need to add volume at the crown of your head.
3. Set your hair dryer to the medium, cool setting. Be sure not to over-dry your hair as this will create frizz. You will find that using a diffuser makes it possible to use a lower heat setting while you dry your hair. The small prongs help to separate and lift your curls, so that hair dries quickly decreasing the exposure of your hair to heat.
4. Hang your head sideways or upside down when diffusing, gently placing sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
5. Move the diffuser towards your head to get air up to the roots.