Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
This product is currently sold out.
- Helps to eliminate breakage and split ends
- Instant leave-in conditioner that helps to soften any curl pattern
- Infused with olive oil, wheat germ extract, and coconut oil.
How to Use:
Daily conditioning: Spray the Protective Mist Bodifier on the hair and scalp for braids, locks, twists and natural hair styles. Use at least 3 times a week for best results.
Comb out/detangling: Shampoo hair, towel dry and separate it into large braided sections. Next start at the nape area of your hair and un-braid one section at a time. Apply the Protective Mist Bodifier to your hair in the un-braided section. Then comb the product through your hair using a wide tooth comb. Comb out from the ends and work up to the roots. Can be used on dry hair.
To remove braid: It will be easier to remove the braids if you have used the Protective Mist Bodifier as a daily conditioning spray during the time you wore your braided style. Even without this protective care, you can still use the spray as a braid remover. Just follow these simple directions:
- To remove human hair extension braids: If your hair is chemically processed, wet the braids first. If not, do not wet the braids. Separate the hairstyle into several bunches of braids. Start at the nape area and work with one section at a time. Spray the Protective Mist Bodifier on the point of extension attachment and on the braids. Use your fingers to work the product into the braids. The hair should begin to loosen. Use a comb to undo the links in the braids.
- To remove Kanekalon or synthetic braids: Separate the hairstyle into several bunches of braids. Start at the nape area and work with one section at a time. Spray the Protective Mist Bodifier to the point of attachment and on the braids. Use your fingers to work the product into the braids. The hair should begin to loosen. Use a comb to undo the links in the braids. IMPORTANT: After you have removed the extensions, do not shampoo the hair until you have thoroughly combed through the hair. NOTE: It will be a disaster if you do shampoo before combing the hair out especially if the hair is chemically processed. Take your time!
What It Does:
This is a must-have if you constantly find yourself saying: "Ooh I have to scratch my scalp!" The Therapeutic Protective Mist Bodifier immediately soothes the scalp and gives a cooling feeling that helps stop the itching in its tracks. It's made to use in between the parts of braids, locks, twists, weft weaves and interlocking styles. Because of the conditioning and moisturizing properties of the Therapeutic Protective Mist Bodifier, it's safe to use directly on your hair to make it shine, and to keep it healthy looking. Scalp soothing ingredients like Eucalyptus Oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, and cooling Menthol Crystals will quickly get to work to keep your scalp cool, calm and itch-free.
Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Polyquaterium 32 and Paraffinum Liquidium, Menthol Crystal, Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus), Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).