Taliah Waajid Protective Styles Regimen For Lace Front Wig Care
This product is currently sold out.
Protective Style Regimen for Lace Front Wig Care:
Lace-Fronts, both half frontals and full frontals, are very popular protective styles. Lace-fronts offer the perfect hairline whenever you want. Lace front wigs are made using a fine netting that can be custom made to fit your head and the shape of your hairline. There are special glues made for wearing lace front wigs or you may not need glue at all, depending on the style. You should keep your lace front wig installed for a maximum of five to six weeks to prevent damage to your own hair. Use the regimens below to keep your hair and scalp moisturized, conditioned, and healthy while wearing a lace-front protective style.
This set contains:
• Thick & Full™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Moisturizing Mint Shampoo 8oz
• Intense Moisture™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Strengthening Leave-in Conditioner 8oz
• Gro Hair Gro™ Bamboo And Coconut Milk Growth Oil 4oz
• Ditch The Itch™ Bamboo, Basil And Peppermint Anti Itch Serum
• Healthy Hair Under There™ Bamboo, Avocado And Peppermint Conditioning & Restoring Serum 4oz
• Hairline Help 2-in-1 Plus™ Bamboo And Biotin Edge Grow 1oz